“Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!” Anniversary Reenactment
March 23 @ 5:15 pm - 7:00 pmFree
- 5:15 p.m. Advanced Ticket holders are seated
- 5:30 p.m. Doors open to the public. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis
- 6:00 p.m. Patriotic music begins
- 6:15 p.m. Reenactment begins (no admittance after program begins or when church is at capacity)
- Advanced ticket holders are seated first, starting at 5:15 p.m.
- Reserved seats will be held until 6:00 p.m. when they will be forfeited to the General Public
This event is FREE, but you may purchase $5 advanced tickets and avoid the line.
Accessibility: Historic St. John’s Church welcomes all visitors. We are fully wheel chair accessible. We offer handicapped parking on 24th street, directly in front of the elevator, which leads to the church grounds.
Street parking is available.
Seating is first come, first served. Seat saving will not be permitted. The entire party must be present before seating will take place.
Doors will close once the church reaches capacity or when the reenactment begins. No admittance after the reenactment begins.
This reenactment is not recommended for children under the age of 6. We ask that parents escort restless little delegates outside so that the audience is not disturbed. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Purchase tickets by clicking link below.